I cannot WAIT to post about SOMETHING other than being SICK! I woke up this morning feeling like I have turned the corner with this miserable flu! I was meaner than a wolverine on the rag last night~maybe I SCARED the flu into hiding?
Its nice to wake up with HOPE for a better day :)
I am definately going to be getting some flu vaccinations next year! I never want to experience ANYTHING like this ever again!
A huge THANKYOU to everyone! Well..not everyone. Dr Corry can go to HELL.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hahahaha!!! I second that:)
It may make you feel a ton better to write about something other than being sick too. For me, the less I focus on ailments and aches and busy myself with other things the better I feel. It's better than any medicine and the side effect is much more pleasant and productive.
Post a Comment