Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back to School!

Another school year has begun! I cant believe how fast the summer went by! All summer we slept in as long as we wanted, and now Ty has to be out the door by 7:30...Mikayla by 7:50 and Hannah..8:50!!! No more sleeping in (except the weekends) This year Tyson is a Sophomore in High School....Mikayla is in 7th grade...Hannah is in 4th grade and Porter is in Pre-School :)
All of the kids are LOVING school so far...and come home very tired and ready for a snack!

3 comments:

Sara said...

WAIT A MINUTE! Tyson can NOT be in highschool. Old! So Old! Me I mean. It's just nuts!

The Shelley Family said...

I know Sara...its CRAZY! I swear I just signed him up for kindergarten....and now High School! It makes all of us feel old!

Shannon said...

Highschool? Your schedule is completely cluttered with times and places to be. What a time of life for you and your family!