I never thought I would hear Porter say what he did today....."Mom, I need a belt. My pants are falling down!" lol
Anyone who knows Porter, knows what a husky kid he is (at 4 years old he weighed in at a whopping 60lbs) but since he hasnt had SOOOOOooooooooooooo much chocolate milk he has dropped 12 lbs! Pants that used to dig into his belly and make it hang over are now fitting the way they are supposed to :) I miss his mushy-ness...but I love him just like this too :)
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow. Axe out chocolate milk and he lost 12 pounds?! He must have been really downing the stuff. What's his new fav?
Wow that is great that he lost all that weight. He is the same age as Alex I forget that. Good luck to him.
Shannon he was drinking a gallon a day...no kidding! His weakness is chocolate milk babas (yep he wont drink chocolate milk out of a cup....ONLY out of a bottle..so it was all or nothing for him)
All I can say is...Mmmm! Chocolate milk!
Post a Comment